Quantcast

Arizona Christian University Admission Chances


Acceptance Chances

Acceptance Rate
51.2%
Admission Difficulty for Arizona Christian University
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsEasy
Applicant CompetitionAverage

Can I get into Arizona Christian University? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 249 out of 486 applicants or 51% were admitted making Arizona Christian University a more competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance for average applicants. Academically, it has easy requirements for admission test scores. Only 49% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
980-1180
Applicants Submitting SAT
41%
SAT Scores for Arizona Christian University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th 470
SAT Math 25th 510
SAT Composite 25th 980
SAT Scores for Arizona Christian University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th 610
SAT Math 75th 570
SAT Composite 75th 1180
SAT Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Arizona Christian University?

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 980 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 880. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1080 out of 1600. 41 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by SAT Score

Arizona Christian University admission chances by SAT score
SAT Score (1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1180 and Above Good >64%
1080 to 1180 Avg + 51%-64%
980 to 1080 Avg - 38%-51%
880 to 980 Reach 26%-38%
Less than 880 Low <26%

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
19-23
Applicants Submitting ACT
59%
ACT Scores for Arizona Christian University
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th 17
ACT Math 25th 17
ACT Composite 25th 19
ACT Scores for Arizona Christian University
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th 22
ACT Math 75th 24
ACT Composite 75th 23
ACT Scores needed to get accepted

What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Arizona Christian University?

Admission data indicates that Arizona Christian University regularly accepts students with ACT's of 19 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 17 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 21 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 23 and above have very competitive chances. 59 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Arizona Christian University.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by ACT Score

Arizona Christian University admission chances by ACT score
ACT Score Competitiveness Admission Chances
23 and Above Good >64%
21 to 23 Avg + 51%-64%
19 to 21 Avg - 38%-51%
17 to 19 Reach 26%-38%
Less than 17 Low <26%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Arizona Christian University has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

Admission Statistics

Arizona Christian University admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 197 289 486
Accepted 86 163 249
Acceptance Rate 44% 56% 51%
Enrolled 35 86 121
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 41% 53% 49%

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Arizona Christian University and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Arizona Christian University Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Arizona Christian University
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=105899 IPEDS survey data for Arizona Christian University.



america ranked against other countries 3.8 gpa best colleges us news rankings sjsu gpa calculator gpa calculator psu act scores colleges in philadelphia calculate gpa colleges in oregon stanford acceptance rate universities near me