Webber International University Admission Chances

Reviews 1 Write a Review!

Acceptance Chances

Can I get into Webber International University? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 389 out of 739 applicants or 53% were admitted making Webber International University a moderately competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Academically, it has extremely easy requirements for admission test scores. Only 47% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Women Men Total
Applied 122 617 739
Accepted 66 323 389
Acceptance Rate 54% 52% 53%
Enrolled 33 149 182
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 50% 46% 47%

Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT and ACT requirements for students to be admitted to Webber International University and what score do you need to get in? The tables below describe the SAT and ACT test score percentile profile of the Fall 2015 starting class.

ACT Requirements

Admission data indicates that Webber International University regularly accepts students with ACTs of 16 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 14 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 18 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 20 and above have very competitive chances. Scoring well on the ACT is very important as 65 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Webber International University.

SAT Requirements (New SAT)

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 890 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 785. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 995 out of 1600. 56 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
SAT Composite 890 1100
SAT Reading 440 540
SAT Math 450 560
ACT Composite 16 20
ACT English 15 20
ACT Math 16 20

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by Score

What do these ratings mean?

ACT Score Competitiveness Est. Admission Chances
20 and Above Good >66%
18 to 20 Avg + 53%-66%
16 to 18 Avg - 40%-53%
14 to 16 Reach 28%-40%
Less than 14 Low <28%
SAT Score (NEW 1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1100 and Above Good >66%
995 to 1100 Avg + 53%-66%
890 to 995 Avg - 40%-53%
785 to 890 Reach 28%-40%
Less than 785 Low <28%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Webber International University has not reported high school GPA data for its freshman class at this time.

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Webber International University and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Recommended
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?

AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences No

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=138293 IPEDS survey data for Webber International University.

colleges in oregon fiu gpa calculator ecu tuition universities in texas nc colleges gpa high school wsu gpa calculator why is america ranked so low in education