Quantcast

Piedmont College Admission Chances


Acceptance Chances

Acceptance Rate
57%
Admission Difficulty for Piedmont College
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsEasy
Applicant CompetitionAverage

Can I get into Piedmont College? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 647 out of 1,135 applicants or 57% were admitted making Piedmont College a more competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance for average applicants. Academically, it has easy requirements for admission test scores. Only 43% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
950-1170
Applicants Submitting SAT
78%
SAT Scores for Piedmont College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th 470
SAT Math 25th 480
SAT Composite 25th 950
SAT Scores for Piedmont College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th 600
SAT Math 75th 570
SAT Composite 75th 1170
SAT Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Piedmont College?

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 950 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 840. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1060 out of 1600. A competitive SAT score is critical as 78 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by SAT Score

Piedmont College admission chances by SAT score
SAT Score (1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1170 and Above Good >69%
1060 to 1170 Avg + 57%-69%
950 to 1060 Avg - 44%-57%
840 to 950 Reach 31%-44%
Less than 840 Low <31%

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
19-24
Applicants Submitting ACT
54%
ACT Scores for Piedmont College
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th 18
ACT Math 25th 18
ACT Composite 25th 19
ACT Scores for Piedmont College
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th 24
ACT Math 75th 24
ACT Composite 75th 24
ACT Scores needed to get accepted

What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Piedmont College?

Admission data indicates that Piedmont College regularly accepts students with ACT's of 19 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 16 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 22 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 24 and above have very competitive chances. 54 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Piedmont College.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by ACT Score

Piedmont College admission chances by ACT score
ACT Score Competitiveness Admission Chances
24 and Above Good >71%
21 to 24 Avg + 57%-71%
19 to 21 Avg - 46%-57%
17 to 19 Reach 36%-46%
Less than 17 Low <36%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Piedmont College has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Admission Statistics

Piedmont College admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 711 424 1,135
Accepted 396 251 647
Acceptance Rate 56% 59% 57%
Enrolled 170 111 281
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 43% 44% 43%

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Piedmont College and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Piedmont College Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Recommended
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Piedmont College
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=140818 IPEDS survey data for Piedmont College.



america ranked in education what is america economy ranked college gpa calculator uc davis requirements texas colleges ball state tuition college gpa calculator caltech requirements 3.4 gpa uvu tuition