Quantcast

Olivet Nazarene University Admission Chances


Acceptance Chances

Acceptance Rate
76.6%
Admission Difficulty for Olivet Nazarene University
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsChallenging
Applicant CompetitionVery Low

Can I get into Olivet Nazarene University? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 3,165 out of 4,133 applicants or 77% were admitted making Olivet Nazarene University an easy school to get into with a very good chance of acceptance assuming you meet the requirements. Academically, it has challenging requirements for admission test scores. Only 23% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
1010-1220
Applicants Submitting SAT
18%
SAT Scores for Olivet Nazarene University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th 500
SAT Math 25th 510
SAT Composite 25th 1010
SAT Scores for Olivet Nazarene University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th 630
SAT Math 75th 590
SAT Composite 75th 1220
SAT Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Olivet Nazarene University?

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1010 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 905. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1115 out of 1600. 18 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by SAT Score

Olivet Nazarene University admission chances by SAT score
SAT Score (1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1220 and Above Good >85%
1115 to 1220 Avg + 77%-85%
1010 to 1115 Avg - 66%-77%
905 to 1010 Reach 54%-66%
Less than 905 Low <54%

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
20-27
Applicants Submitting ACT
95%
ACT Scores for Olivet Nazarene University
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th 20
ACT Math 25th 19
ACT Composite 25th 20
ACT Scores for Olivet Nazarene University
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th 27
ACT Math 75th 26
ACT Composite 75th 27
ACT Scores needed to get accepted

What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Olivet Nazarene University?

Admission data indicates that Olivet Nazarene University regularly accepts students with ACT's of 20 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 16 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 24 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 27 and above have very competitive chances. Scoring well on the ACT is very important as 95 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Olivet Nazarene University.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by ACT Score

Olivet Nazarene University admission chances by ACT score
ACT Score Competitiveness Admission Chances
27 and Above Good >86%
23 to 27 Avg + 77%-86%
20 to 23 Avg - 68%-77%
17 to 20 Reach 57%-68%
Less than 17 Low <57%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Olivet Nazarene University has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

Admission Statistics

Olivet Nazarene University admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 2,539 1,594 4,133
Accepted 1,938 1,227 3,165
Acceptance Rate 76% 77% 77%
Enrolled 412 322 734
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 21% 26% 23%

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Olivet Nazarene University and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Olivet Nazarene University Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Recommended
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Olivet Nazarene University
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=147828 IPEDS survey data for Olivet Nazarene University.



best ranked public colleges in america hunter college requirements america's education system ranked highest acceptance rate stanford acceptance rate university of toledo tuition the best colleges in america ranked america's top ranked hospitals weighted gpa calculator america's top ranked universities