Quantcast

Goshen College Admission Chances


Acceptance Chances

Acceptance Rate
65.9%
Admission Difficulty for Goshen College
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsChallenging
Applicant CompetitionLow

Can I get into Goshen College? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 525 out of 797 applicants or 66% were admitted making Goshen College a moderately competitive school to get into with a strong chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Academically, it has challenging requirements for admission test scores. Only 34% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
960-1230
Applicants Submitting SAT
74%
SAT Scores for Goshen College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th 480
SAT Math 25th 490
SAT Composite 25th 960
SAT Scores for Goshen College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th 620
SAT Math 75th 620
SAT Composite 75th 1230
SAT Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Goshen College?

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 960 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 825. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1095 out of 1600. A competitive SAT score is critical as 74 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by SAT Score

Goshen College admission chances by SAT score
SAT Score (1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1230 and Above Good >77%
1095 to 1230 Avg + 66%-77%
960 to 1095 Avg - 53%-66%
825 to 960 Reach 40%-53%
Less than 825 Low <40%

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
21-27
Applicants Submitting ACT
40%
ACT Scores for Goshen College
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th 20
ACT Math 25th 21
ACT Composite 25th 21
ACT Scores for Goshen College
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th 27
ACT Math 75th 27
ACT Composite 75th 27
ACT Scores needed to get accepted

What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Goshen College?

Admission data indicates that Goshen College regularly accepts students with ACT's of 21 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 18 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 24 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 27 and above have very competitive chances. 40 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Goshen College.

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by ACT Score

Goshen College admission chances by ACT score
ACT Score Competitiveness Admission Chances
27 and Above Good >77%
24 to 27 Avg + 66%-77%
21 to 24 Avg - 53%-66%
18 to 21 Reach 40%-53%
Less than 18 Low <40%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Goshen College has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

Admission Statistics

Goshen College admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 450 347 797
Accepted 282 243 525
Acceptance Rate 63% 70% 66%
Enrolled 88 89 177
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 31% 37% 34%

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Goshen College and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Goshen College Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Required
Completion of College Preparatory Program Required
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Goshen College
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=150668 IPEDS survey data for Goshen College.



weighted gpa calculator community colleges near me fsu gpa calculator ucf gpa requirements highest acceptance rate usc requirements 2.6 gpa ucf gpa requirements stanford requirements colleges in north carolina fiu gpa calculator 30 on act north america ranked distribution