Quantcast

Regis College Admission Chances


Acceptance Chances

Acceptance Rate
84.2%
Admission Difficulty for Regis College
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsUnavailable
Applicant CompetitionVery Low

Can I get into Regis College? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 1,704 out of 2,023 applicants or 84% were admitted making Regis College an easy school to get into with a very good chance of acceptance assuming you meet the requirements. Only 16% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting SAT
-
SAT Scores for Regis College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th N/A
SAT Math 25th N/A
SAT Composite 25th N/A
SAT Scores for Regis College
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th N/A
SAT Math 75th N/A
SAT Composite 75th N/A

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting ACT
-
ACT Scores for Regis College
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th N/A
ACT Math 25th N/A
ACT Composite 25th N/A
ACT Scores for Regis College
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th N/A
ACT Math 75th N/A
ACT Composite 75th N/A

Estimated GPA Requirements

Regis College has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Scholarships to Study in the U.S.

Admission Statistics

Regis College admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 1,504 519 2,023
Accepted 1,290 414 1,704
Acceptance Rate 86% 80% 84%
Enrolled 200 67 267
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 16% 16% 16%

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Regis College and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Regis College Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Required
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Regis College
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit No
Credit for Life Experiences No

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=167598 IPEDS survey data for Regis College.



america's education system ranked gpa high school america's education system ranked stanford application requirements hunter college requirements gpa calculator colleges in pennsylvania colleges in oregon wisconsin colleges