Quantcast

University of New Hampshire-Main Campus Admission Chances


Reviews 0 Write a Review!

Acceptance Chances

Can I get into University of New Hampshire-Main Campus? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 15,137 out of 19,255 applicants or 79% were admitted making University of New Hampshire Main Campus an easy school to get into with a very good chance of acceptance assuming you meet the requirements. Academically, it has difficult requirements for admission test scores. Only 21% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Women Men Total
Applied 10,722 8,533 19,255
Accepted 8,834 6,303 15,137
Acceptance Rate 82% 74% 79%
Enrolled 1,763 1,457 3,220
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 20% 23% 21%

Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT and ACT requirements for students to be admitted to University of New Hampshire Main Campus and what score do you need to get in? The tables below describe the SAT and ACT test score percentile profile of the Fall 2015 starting class.

ACT Requirements

Admission data indicates that University of New Hampshire-Main Campus regularly accepts students with ACTs of 22 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 20 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 24 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 27 and above have very competitive chances. 23 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to University of New Hampshire Main Campus.

SAT Requirements (New SAT)

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1090 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 990. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1190 out of 1600. A competitive SAT score is critical as 87 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
SAT Composite 1090 1290
SAT Reading 550 650
SAT Math 530 630
ACT Composite 22 27
ACT English 21 30
ACT Math 22 27

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by Score

What do these ratings mean?

ACT Score Competitiveness Est. Admission Chances
27 and Above Good >88%
24 to 27 Avg + 79%-88%
22 to 24 Avg - 71%-79%
20 to 22 Reach 62%-71%
Less than 20 Low <62%
SAT Score (NEW 1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1290 and Above Good >86%
1190 to 1290 Avg + 79%-86%
1090 to 1190 Avg - 69%-79%
990 to 1090 Reach 57%-69%
Less than 990 Low <57%

Estimated GPA Requirements

University of New Hampshire Main Campus has not reported high school GPA data for its freshman class at this time.

Fall 2017 Application Deadline

The application deadline for Fall 2017 has passed. Applications were due on Feb 1, 2017.

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to University of New Hampshire Main Campus and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Test Scores Required
High School GPA Recommended
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Required
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?

AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit No
Credit for Life Experiences No

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=183044 IPEDS survey data for University of New Hampshire Main Campus.



why is america ranked so low in education university of washington requirements colleges in north carolina kean university tuition cornell admission requirements best colleges college rankings us news education stanford average gpa 4.0 gpa high school gpa america ranked in healthcare best engineering colleges in usa ranking america ranked in freedom