Quantcast

Geneva College Admission Chances


Reviews 0 Write a Review!

Acceptance Chances

Can I get into Geneva College? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 1,230 out of 1,678 applicants or 73% were admitted making Geneva College a moderately competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Academically, it has challenging requirements for admission test scores. Only 27% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Women Men Total
Applied 729 949 1,678
Accepted 549 681 1,230
Acceptance Rate 75% 72% 73%
Enrolled 149 186 335
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 27% 27% 27%

Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT and ACT requirements for students to be admitted to Geneva College and what score do you need to get in? The tables below describe the SAT and ACT test score percentile profile of the Fall 2015 starting class.

ACT Requirements

Admission data indicates that Geneva College regularly accepts students with ACTs of 21 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 18 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 24 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 27 and above have very competitive chances. 33 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Geneva College.

SAT Requirements (New SAT)

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 980 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 845. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1115 out of 1600. A competitive SAT score is critical as 88 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
SAT Composite 980 1250
SAT Reading 490 630
SAT Math 490 610
ACT Composite 21 27
ACT English 20 26
ACT Math 20 27

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by Score

What do these ratings mean?

ACT Score Competitiveness Est. Admission Chances
27 and Above Good >82%
24 to 27 Avg + 73%-82%
21 to 24 Avg - 61%-73%
18 to 21 Reach 48%-61%
Less than 18 Low <48%
SAT Score (NEW 1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1250 and Above Good >82%
1115 to 1250 Avg + 73%-82%
980 to 1115 Avg - 61%-73%
845 to 980 Reach 48%-61%
Less than 845 Low <48%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Geneva College has not reported high school GPA data for its freshman class at this time.

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Geneva College and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Neither required nor recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Required
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?

AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=212656 IPEDS survey data for Geneva College.



when was america ranked first in education top universities in usa with ranking america's top ranked colleges grand canyon university tuition act scores duke university requirements lowest acceptance rate colleges in oregon wisconsin colleges